Thank you for your interest in O Bee Online Banking. The next few screens will take you through a short enrollment form, which will take just a few minutes. To continue, review the terms and conditions below, then click I Agree.
Online Banking Agreement
Please take a moment to read these terms carefully, and print a copy for your records. By accessing any page of our online services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Accessing your account through O Bee Credit Union (OBCU) Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Web or Personal Finance Manager confirms your agreement to be bound by all disclosures and agreements, and acknowledges your receipt and understanding of this agreement.
2. In order to participate in O Bee Credit Union Online Banking you must be an account owner of at least one active account. If you request additional primary or joint accounts to be added to your Online Banking access, you must have full signing authority on those accounts. Only an owner or joint owner may authorize payment or transfer payment from any accounts tied to Online Banking. You will be given an ID and PIN for accessing your credit union account(s) through Online Banking. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your PIN in order to maintain the security of your account. O Bee Credit Union is not responsible for unauthorized disclosure of your PIN or unauthorized use of the Online Banking services by a person utilizing your PIN. You agree to release and waive any claims against O Bee Credit Union based on such unauthorized use. If there is any change of ownership of any such account(s), notification must be immediately provided to O Bee Credit Union.
3. Computer Requirements: You need a computer, related equipment, and an Internet connection in order to use Online Banking. In addition, you need to install Internet browser software on your computer if you do not already have it. Modifications to the services in the future may require installation of upgrades to the browser’s software. You are responsible for installation, maintenance, and operation of your browser’s software.
4. Security: Your computer should be using a commercially accepted anti-virus, anti-malware protection service in order to prevent unauthorized use. This service should be updated regularly. Under no circumstances shall you override security warnings and continue.
5. The service is generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; however, the service may be unavailable from time to time for routine software and hardware maintenance or due to unscheduled down time.
6. You have the right to terminate Online Banking services at any time upon delivery of written or verbal notice to O Bee Credit Union. O Bee Credit Union has the right to terminate its obligation to provide Online Banking services to you upon ten days of prior written notice.
7. Access to Online Banking may be denied at any time without notice if an account owner removes an individual from an account.
8. Access to Online Banking may be suspended after a period of non-use.
9. Account Alerts are activated by you. Each Account Alert has different options available, and you will be asked to select from among these options upon activation of an Account Alert. We may add new Alerts from time to time, or cancel old alerts. We usually notify you when we cancel alerts, but are not obligated to do so. You may turn these alerts off at any time.
10. Automatic Alerts may be sent by O Bee Credit Union with important account or service notifications. You cannot turn off these alerts.
11. You understand and agree that O Bee Credit Union may refuse any Online Banking transaction which results in a negative account balance.
12. The Online Banking access is provided free of monthly charges. O Bee Credit Union has the right to change the fees for Online Banking upon ten days of prior written notice to you. In addition, O Bee Credit Union has the right to amend these terms from time to time effective upon publication including posting on our Internet Web site.
13. New Services: O Bee Credit Union may, from time to time, introduce new Online Banking Services. We shall update this Online Banking Agreement to notify you of the existence of these new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules contained in the Online Banking Agreement.
14. You agree to waive and release any claims against O Bee Credit Union arising out of or in any way related to Online Banking services, except for those claims resulting solely from the negligent acts or omissions of the credit union.
15. The fees you incur for Internet access, mobile data access and SMS communication shall be your sole responsibility.
16. It is your sole responsibility to ensure your personal computer and related equipment is compatible with and capable of operating in a manner that allows you to utilize Online Banking services.
17. You are limited to no more than 6 pre-authorized, automatic, or telephonic transfers from your savings account at the credit union, or to another account at the credit union, or to a third party in any calendar month. If you exceed or attempt to exceed these transfer limits, the excess transfer requests may be refused or reversed, a fee may be imposed on the excess transfer requests, and the credit union may reclassify or close your account.
18. E-mail: Sending e-mail through OBCU Online Banking is a secure method to communicate with the credit union. We ask that you use this secure e-mail method when asking specific questions about your account(s) or Online Banking services. You cannot use e-mail to initiate transactions on your account(s). For transactions, please use the appropriate functions within O Bee Credit Union Online Banking.
19. Written notice may be accomplished by e-mail notice and/or mailings to members at the last known e-mail or public address.
Date of Last Update
The terms of this Agreement were last updated on August 1, 2014. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, the site, or the services, please send an email to email@example.com.
By accepting and utilizing O Bee Credit Union Online Banking, I hereby agree to the O Bee Credit Union Online Banking Agreement.